What to Bring to a Wellness Spa for a 3 – 4 Day Trip
St. Anne’s Spa has always been a dream destination for me. The 1800’s heritage country castle is located out in the rolling countryside. And, it’s onaly a short drive from Toronto. It’s the ideal mix of serene wellness spaces, modern spa treatments, shabby-chic cottage rooms, and thoughtful farm-to-table eating.
Sounds pretty dreamy, right? And after the past 13(!) months of being confined to our home, this wellness retreat was a welcome mini-escape.
Here’s What I’m Packing for our Spa & Wellness Retreat to St. Anne’s:
As always, the vast majority of items are vegan and either made of sustainable materials or are assembled ethically. Each item will have either location of ethical manufacturing or type of sustainable material information beside it, based on which category the item falls in to. All items are vegan, unless otherwise noted.
You can also read my full review of Ste. Anne’s spa if you’re looking for Ontario-based travel ideas.
Style Tip: This packing list was specifically crafted for Kibbe Soft Classic Body Types, but it would suit anyone looking for a classic, timeless style too.
Not sure what a Kibbe Body Type is?
Links to each sustainable or ethically-manufactured item can be found after the graphic. 🙂 I’ve also included the size that I purchased and my current body measurements.
- Sunscreen – SuperGoop Unseen Sunscreen
- Tom Ford Sunglasses *
- YSL sunglasses *
- Wide-brimmed straw hat
* (second-hand from a consignment shop)
- Yoga outfit:
- Recycled fiber leggings – Girlfriend Collective compressive highrise leggings, made from recycled plastic – Size S
- Recycled fiber sports bra – Girlfriend Collective bra, made from recycled plastic – Size S
Save $10 off a $95 purchase from Girlfriend Collective–apply coupon by clicking here!
- Wrap top (for layering, if chilly) – Bird of North America top, made in Toronto – Size XS (the XS fits cropped and shows a lot of chest; so I use it for layering. I would purchase Size S if I wanted a more full coverage top.)
- Recycled fiber one-piece swimsuit *NOT VEGAN* – Londre Multiway, made in Vancouver from recycled plastic – Size M
- Bikini – The Saltwater Collective Josi Top and Celine bottom, made from ECONYL® regenerated Nylon in Toronto
- Organic cotton t-shirt – Mate t-shirt, made in California – Size XS
- Organic cotton terry shorts – Mate shorts, made in California – Size S
- White linen top – Reformation top with thin tie straps, made in California – Size 4
- White ruffle top – Reformation off-the-shoulder top, made in California – Size 4
- White bodysuit – Abercrombie & Fitch *not sustainable/ethically-made* – Size M
- High waisted cropped jeans – Abercrombie & Fitch *not sustainable/ethically-made* – Curve Love Size 27
- High waisted denim shorts – Abercrombie & Fitch *not sustainable/ethically-made* – Curve Love Size 27
- High waisted beige trousers – Reformation trousers, made in California (available in Petite or Standard sizes) – Petites Size 4P
- Wrap cardigan – Encircled puff-sleeve cardigan with tie belt, made in Toronto – Size XS
- Sandals – Rothy’s slip-on knot sandals, made from Recycled Fibers – Size 7.5
- Two-tone flats – Rothy’s square-toe flats, made from Recycled Fibers – Size 8
Click here to apply a $20 discount code for your next Rothy’s purchase!
- Sneakers – Alexandra K grape-“leather” and cotton sneakers, made in Poland – Size 37
Above I’ve shared the exact sizes I’ve purchased for each piece. And here are my current measurements for reference:
Bust: 35” (32 D)
Hips: 38” (Usually a size 27” in jeans)
Shoes: typically US 7.5 or EU 37
Pin This Packing List
Don’t forget to save or pin this list so that you can reference it on your next trip.
You can also follow along on Pinterest for more ideas on capsule wardrobes, classic styling, and smart packing. 👇